EVENTS - LIVE MUSIC
LIVE STREAMING - BAR & VENUE
- RSVP ClosedMon, 19 JulThe Old LIbrary19 Jul, 20:00The Old LIbrary, 116-118 New Cross Rd, London SE14 5BA, UKDust Me Down blues band is based in London. It is composed of professional musicians, well-known in London's blues scene. Ray Wallen (vocals and harp), Davide Mazzantini (guitar), Vincenzo (Bass), Loris Peverani(Drums). Blues, Funk and Gospel!
- RSVP ClosedThu, 15 JulThe Old LIbrary
- RSVP ClosedMon, 12 JulThe Old LIbrary
- RSVP ClosedThu, 01 JulThe Old LIbrary
- RSVP ClosedMon, 14 JunThe Old LIbrary14 Jun, 20:00The Old LIbrary, 116-118 New Cross Rd, London SE14 5BA, UKMadeleine Rose Witney is no conventional torch singer but a woman with a voice like velvet who takes every experience from her helter skelter life, wraps it in song and leads her audience on a journey into poetry, emotion and truth.
BAR & VENUE
Music Room Live is a brand new venture in New Cross Gate, based at the Old Library, 116-118 New Cross Road, SE14.
In our unique character bar and performance area, we will be shortly hosting socially distanced performances from a wide range of artists and musicians. We have various different performance areas on site and will be live streaming events and performances. We aim to enhance the incredible diversity and energy of New Cross Gate, promoting a diverse mix of performers.
Our venue has been lovingly restored to provide an amazing environment for performers and audiences alike. We have a new bar area serving local beers, ales and wine, with safety being a priority. We want everyone in the local community and beyond to be part of our celebration of arts and creativity.
We are looking for performers, artists and musicians to provide socially distanced live performances at The Old Library which will contribute to the cultural recovery of our community.
We welcome all offers from artistic contributors which may be suitable for socially distanced performance to small audiences in our bar area, and for streamed performances from our other events spaces. We are particularly interested to hear from professional artists who have been disadvantaged by the devastating effect of the pandemic on the creative industry. Vulnerable groups within our community have also been significantly affected and need our support.
If you are interested in being a part of our cultural recovery please complete the contact form by clicking this button.